Ingram Micro Inc. this week honored the vendors they feel are doing the best job delivering business value to partners with the company’s 2013 U.S. Smart Partner awards.
The 20 awards were handed out at the distributor’s 2nd annual Ingram Micro Experience event in Santa Clara, Calif., to recognize vendors that “develop and deploy integrated, highly targeted go-to-market strategies, tactics and programs,” according to Ingram Micro officials.
Taking the top overall MVP honor this year is Cisco Systems Inc., while Hewlett-Packard Co. won for best collaboration. The Agency Ingram Micro (AIM) award went to Juniper Networks Inc., and the awards for best emerging vendor were awarded to Dell Inc. for hardware and Kaspersky Lab ZAO in software.
“The Smart Partner awards recognize IT vendors who are working closely with Ingram Micro to change the conversation from speed and feeds to business applications, and do more to create greater overall value for our mutual partners,” said Jennifer Anaya, vice president of marketing for Ingram Micro North America.
Additional Ingram Micro 2013 U.S. Smart Partner recipients include the following:
- Cloud: Axcient Inc.
- Commercial Systems: Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Components: AMD Corp.
- Consumer Electronics: Conair Corp.
- Data Capture POS: Motorola Solutions Inc.
- Data Center Software: VMware Inc.
- Data Center: EMC Corp.
- Digital Signage/ProAV: Samsung Electronics Co.
- Document Imaging: Ricoh Co.
- Mobility: Samsung Telecommunications Americas LLC
- Networking: F5 Networks Inc.
- Peripherals: GN Netcom AB’s Jabra Corp.
- Physical Security: Axis Communications AB
- Security: Fortinet Inc.
- Software: Microsoft Corp.
“Through collaboration, dedication and hard work, these 20 vendors particularly standout for their successful teaming with Ingram Micro’s marketing organization, as well as our divisions and business units to enable our channel partners to win more business, grow more profitably and deliver exceptional service to their customers,” Anaya said of the winners.
Leave a Reply