A 2112 GROUP WEBINAR SPONSORED BY AVG
Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
To view the recorded webinar please complete the form below.
Savvy MSPs know that the success of their business relies on more than simply automating and monitoring client IT systems. Maximum value comes from being able to quickly and effectively resolve the inevitable IT problems and system failures when they occur. Help desks and NOCs, two separate but related services, serve as the front line of defense when trouble strikes. But building and maintaining these powerful force multipliers is often beyond the scope and capabilities of many smaller MSPs. Enter the outsourcers: With hosted services at the ready, MSPs of all sizes can enjoy the scale and value-add these robust NOC and service desks can add to their practices.
In this 2112 webcast, our panel of experts will discuss:
- The differences and overlap between NOCs and help desks.
- Determining the right blend of NOC and help desk capabilities for your business.
- Build vs. buy: Is outsourcing right for your MSP?
- Measuring the effectiveness of a NOC or service desk.
- Choosing a hosted NOC and help desk provider.