Posts Tagged ‘Len DiCostanzo’
Autotask Community Gets New Leader
September 13th, 2011 | Author: Larry Walsh
Len DiCostanzo will assume the mantle of the Autotask Community, succeeding Jay McBain as the leader of the sprawling network of managed service and solution providers using the company’s professional services automation tools.
What’s Trending On CN
- On Point: IBM HPC, Fortinet Firewalls, and Moving Away From Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Discounts Surface Pro 3 for WPC
- Survey: Security, Network Management Top IoT Concerns
- Arcserve Opens Up on Post-CA Channel Plans
- Is There a Buzz Over Fog Computing?
- CA Sells Arcserve Data Protection Unit
- Windows XP Migration Peaks, Over by Year's End