A HEALTH CARE IT WEBINAR SPONSORED BY INTRONIS
To View Recorded Webinar Complete the Form Below
Today’s modern, technology-driven health care industry faces pressing data availability challenges and strict regulatory requirements on data security and integrity. Despite pressure on medical organizations to safeguard critical data, some 19 million patients, hospitals and practices have been affected by major information loss and data breaches in the last two years. This comes even as health care providers push to digitize records and employ innovative and complex technologies to improve patient care and organizational efficiency. Many medical professionals are concluding the task of safeguarding sensitive data is best left in the hands of skilled and experienced health care IT solution providers with proven records of implementing and maintaining data backup, recovery and restoration systems for this growing vertical industry. For their part, solution providers hoping to tap this lucrative market must understand the intricacies of medical practices and be well-versed in the regulatory requirements and unique needs of health care organizations.
Join us for this free webinar produced by The 2112 Group in partnership with Intronis to hear our experts discuss:
- Specialized BCDR requirements in health care
- Impact on backup systems from EMR implementations
- Maintaining HIPAA and Meaningful Use compliance in data backup, recovery and restoration
- What health care IT decision-makers need in a BCDR platform and solution provider
- Real-world examples of BCDR to protect critical medical data and patient privacy
- Chris Gonsalves, vice president of editorial, The 2112 Group
- Chris Johnson, HIT strategist, Untangled Solutions
- Neal Bradbury, vice president of channel development, Intronis
for this report. By downloading this report you also agree to subscribe to the
Channelnomics eNewsletter and to receive communications from The 2112 Group.