Rebrands intelligent, security-centric platform
The company announced today that it has enhanced its platform, allowing MSPs to scale their services dynamically and protect their customers from increasingly complex threats.
The Lowdown: Continuum’s MSP platform now features five solution areas, two of which are new – Continuum Enable and Continuum Assist.
The Details: Those five categories:
• Continuum Fortify (formerly Continuum Security): Offers enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions for assessing, detecting, and responding to the increasing volume of cyberthreats faced by today’s SMBs.
• Continuum Command (formerly Continuum RMM): Improves an MSP’s ability to boost technician productivity, optimize organizational capacity, and service customers by leveraging intelligent automation and Continuum’s integrated, on-demand IT workforce.
• Continuum Recover (formerly Continuum BDR): Gives managed service providers industry-leading backup and disaster recovery technology, as well as expert support.
• Continuum Assist: Allows service providers to rely on Continuum’s network operations center (NOC), security operations center (SOC), and help desk staff so they can focus on high-value tasks in-house.
• Continuum Enable: Delivers advanced technology training, certifications, and sales coaching to help MSPs build their businesses.
The Buzz: “Our partners choose Continuum because our experience, solutions, and services prove that we truly understand the needs of MSPs,” said Michael George, CEO of Continuum. “We know that modern MSPs need a next-generation platform that helps them grow with confidence and provides the technical capabilities, artificial intelligence, and predictive analytics required to automate and orchestrate their most complex SMB customer environments.”
And from some Continuum customers:
“As office technology providers look to accelerate their success in managed IT and network services, Continuum has created one of the only turnkey solutions that effectively scales to meet evolving SMB needs,” said Anthony Sci, senior vice president of direct sales at Sharp Business Systems, which provides MFPs, printers, digital signage, and video walls, as well as managed print and network services. “As new threats put our customers’ data at risk, we have total confidence in Continuum and their platform to help us navigate these challenges and protect our clients.”
“Our terrific partnership with Continuum gives us a competitive advantage,” says Peter Melby, CEO of Greystone Technology. “Their platform—and the people behind it—help us elevate our services and spend more time focusing on our customers. We’re excited about this enhanced solution portfolio and look forward to partnering with Continuum to take on whatever lies ahead in small and midsize business IT and cybersecurity.”