New version adds crisis management, collaboration, BI capabilities
Siemplify today unveiled the latest version of its security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) offering, adding capabilities that should appeal to security analysts, engineers, operations managers alike.
The Lowdown: Version 5.0 of the Siemplify Security Operations Platform adds features that address crisis coordination and management, as well as collaboration among security stakeholders. The solution also adds a business intelligence engine for improved visualization and reporting in the SOC, officials said.
The Details: Specific highlights of the new SOAR offering, available now, include:
● Advanced Crisis Management: Enables security team leaders to coordinate all aspects of response to a security event from within the platform, including understanding threat details, business impacts, attack attribution, and strategic response across relevant departments
● Business Intelligence Reporting Framework: A built-in BI engine to help drive continuous SOC improvement and make better, data-informed decisions with additional data analysis and visualization
● Advanced Playbook Building: For developing and automating advanced incident response playbooks with parallel data processing and complex data dependencies
● Real-Time Collaboration: Helps responder teams work with security team members and other stakeholders to speed investigations; can be used as a stand-alone collaboration tool or integrated with tools such as Slack or Microsoft Teams
● Siemplify Remote Agent: New unified agent for monitoring, investigating, and responding to security events on remote networks
The Buzz: “As the SOAR category continues to grow and mature, Siemplify is focused on enhancing our platform to address the broadest range of security operations challenges,” said Amos Stern, CEO and co-founder at Siemplify. “We remain committed to providing a simple and intuitive analyst experience, coupled with powerful capabilities for engineers and advanced users.”