Adds enablement tools and training to program line card
Super Micro Computer, a provider of enterprise computing, storage, networking, and green computing technology, is offering its global partner ecosystem enhanced resources geared at helping them deliver best-in-class data center infrastructure.
The Lowdown: Super Micro unveiled the program changes, aimed at helping partners with go-to-market strategies, sales, and marketing efforts, at its annual Innovate! event in Berlin.
The Details: The vendor’s partner network includes resellers, systems integrators, and technology integrators that will now have access to expanded resources in these areas:
• Co-Marketing Support: collaboration with Super Micro on joint advertising and marketing programs, including trade shows, Innovate! events, and customer training
• Early-Access Programs: advanced access to first-generation and first-to-market products
• Online Promotion: comprehensive Web support, including “where to buy” listings and e-commerce collaboration to highlight partner offerings
• Product Training: online and in-person training hosted by product managers and systems engineers at Super Micro
• Proof-of-Concept Support: testing and validation of the latest customer solutions using Super Micro products in on-site labs and through remote systems, giving customers preconfigured, ready-to-test solutions
The Buzz: “Today’s leading data centers need solutions optimized with the latest innovations,” said Don Clegg, senior vice president of worldwide sales at Super Micro, San Jose, California. “We’re committed to empowering our partners to deliver differentiated products and value to their customers based on our first-to-market product portfolio. Over our 26-year history, we’ve developed one of the industry’s best partner programs. We’re excited about our enhanced program that streamlines availability to Super Micro training and resources, as well as early access to next-generation products enabling collaborative efforts with our internal sales teams to drive mutual success and customer value.”
“[We’re] happy to be working with Super Micro as they launch their partner-enabling program,” said Geir Elstad, CEO of Nextron, an authorized distributor of Super Micro servers. “The product videos will be useful in training our employees and keeping our knowledge up-to-date. We’re also pleased that marketing assets such as product photos and Supermicro branded material are readily available.”