Brainstorm 30-Day Trial
The Brainstorm 30-day free trial provides access to:
- New research and analysis summaries – a newsletter with links to Databank research summaries
- Brainstorm Community Call (BCC) – invitation to the one BCC held within the 30-day trial period
- 1:1 call with an analyst – invitation to schedule a 30-minute session with an analyst
Brainstorm 30-Day Trial Requirements
To use the 30-day free trial, you agree to:
- the Brainstorm terms and conditions
- receive communication via e-mail from [email protected].
- the 30-day limited access to Brainstorm Databank content summaries via the newsletter
Terms & Conditions
- Access to Databank is restricted to Brainstorm subscriber organizations in good standing with Channelnomics. Only people with credentials granted by Channelnomics may access Databank or request support through the Brainstorm program. Only the named subscribers can access Channelnomics data and the Databank portal; any violations of this policy will result in a suspension of the subscription without refund.
- Access to data is limited to Channelnomics’ scheduled research reports and to Databank assets; market intelligence, competitive profiles, and vendor assessment reports are excluded.
- License to use Channelnomics data is permitted only during the period of active subscription; any use of Channelnomics data outside of an active subscription is subject to fees and penalties at Channelnomics’ discretion.
- Brainstorm subscribers may not republish or distribute Channelnomics research reports; access and reuse is limited to excerpts. Any redistribution of reports is subject to fees based on the value of the content and the extent of distribution. Fees and rates are set at the discretion of Channelnomics.
- Brainstorm subscribers are welcome to republish material from Databank – in whole or in part – as long as the material is unaltered. All uses of Channelnomics content must include clear attribution to Channelnomics. Any use of figures, data, or graphics must include the Channelnomics logo.
- Channelnomics warranties the data and information contained in Databank as true and accurate at the time of its publication. However, Channelnomics reserves the right to amend or change data, analyses, and conclusions in its reports and publications without notice.
- Channelnomics is not responsible for any consequences resulting from the use of its data in the making of business decisions or investments. Brainstorm subscribers use and apply the information at their own risk.
- Each Brainstorm participant, subscriber, or trial user (the “Receiving Party”) understands that the other party (the “Disclosing Party”) has disclosed or may disclose information relating to (i) general information disclosed in conjunction or (ii) the Disclosing Party’s business (including, without limitation, computer programs, names and expertise of employees and consultants, know-how, formulas, processes, ideas, inventions [whether patentable or not], schematics, and other technical, business, financial, customer and product development plans, forecasts, strategies and information), which to the extent previously, presently, or subsequently disclosed to the Receiving Party is hereinafter referred to as “Proprietary Information” of the Disclosing Party.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing will be considered “Proprietary Information” of the Disclosing Party unless either (1) it is first disclosed in tangible form and is conspicuously marked “Confidential,” “Proprietary,” or the like or (2) it is first disclosed in nontangible form and orally identified as confidential at the time of disclosure and is summarized in tangible form conspicuously marked “Confidential” within 30 days of the original disclosure.
- In consideration of the parties’ discussions and any access the Receiving Party may have to Proprietary Information of the Disclosing Party, the Receiving Party hereby agrees as follows:
- Use of Proprietary Information. The Receiving Party agrees:
- to hold the Disclosing Party’s Proprietary Information in confidence and to take reasonable precautions to protect such Proprietary Information (including, without limitation, all precautions the Receiving Party employs with respect to its confidential materials).
- not to divulge any such Proprietary Information or any information derived therefrom to any third person (except consultants, subject to the conditions stated below).
- not to make any use whatsoever at any time of such Proprietary Information except to evaluate internally whether to enter into the transaction with the Disclosing Party; and not to copy or reverse-engineer any such Proprietary Information.
- to maintain in confidentiality all communications, interactions, and discussions, regardless of their nature, with Channelnomics, its officers, employees, partners, and customers.
- that any employee or consultant given access to any such Proprietary Information must have a legitimate “need to know” and shall be similarly bound in writing. Without granting any right or license, the Disclosing Party agrees that the foregoing clauses 1a, 1b, 1c, and 1d shall not apply to any information that the Receiving Party can document (1) is (and through no improper action or inaction by the Receiving Party or any affiliate, agent, consultant, or employee) generally available to the public or (2) was in its possession or known by it prior to receipt from the Disclosing Party or (3) was rightfully disclosed to it by a third party without restriction, provided the Receiving Party complies with any restrictions imposed by the third party or (4) was independently developed without use of any Proprietary Information of the Disclosing Party by employees of the Receiving Party who have had no access to such information. The Receiving Party may make disclosures required by court order, provided the Receiving Party uses reasonable efforts to limit disclosure and to obtain confidential treatment or a protective order and has allowed the Disclosing Party to participate in the proceeding.
- Use of Proprietary Information. The Receiving Party agrees:
- Can I use the Quick Take slides in our public presentations? Yes, as long as you use the slide as presented in Databank or clearly attribute the figure or data to Channelnomics by using the Channelnomics logo.
- Can I use data from Channelnomics’ research reports in our white papers and marketing materials? Yes, but references must include attribution to Channelnomics and the source report. For instance, if you use a statistic from the 2021 Channel Forecast report, you need to attribute it as follows: “…according to Channelnomics’ 2021 Channel Forecast report.”
- Can my company redistribute copies of Channelnomics reports to our partners? No, subscribers may only excerpt or reference Channelnomics reports and other published works under the fair use principle. Any redistribution of whole content is subject to penalties. If you’d like to redistribute Channelnomics content, please submit a Brainstorm Concierge Service Request.
- What happens after the 30-day trial has expired? There are several options available:
- You can subscribe to the Brainstorm program. A sales account manager can assist you in choosing a program tier that’s best for your organization.
- You can purchase individual reports of interest from Channelnomics.com (https://channelnomics.com/product-category/research/).
Updated: June 7, 2021