Also known as Managed Service Provider. Partners that offer remotely delivered technical support services, typically related to hardware and infrastructure. MSPs remotely monitor and manage end-customer IT assets, as well as manage on-premises and hybrid functions.
- Low MSP Pricing a Symptom of Larger Problem
- MSPs to Account for Quarter of IT Spend by 2021
- Frankly MSP Podcast: Is Amazon an MSP Threat or Opportunity?
- Larry Walsh Describes Security’s One-Dollar-More Dilemma
- 2112 Study Finds Managed IT Security Services as Growth Catalyst for MSPs
- MSPs Must Stay On the Hunt for New Prey
- Podcast: Larry Walsh on Making Good MSSP Choices and Avoiding Vendor FUD in Pursuit of Better Security
- MSSPs: Opportunities and Challenges