Channelnomics, a fast-growing business strategy and research firm with a dynamic, collaborative culture, is looking for a Research Manager to develop and publish internal research content, including reports, white papers, articles, and infographics. This content will bolster Channelnomics’ position as an expert in improving the performance of technology companies’ direct and indirect channels.
The Research Manager also will assist the SVP of Research in processing and delivering high-quality, proprietary primary research directly to Channelnomics’ top-tier global technology clients, which use this data and analysis to make critical decisions about their business strategies.
Location: Port Washington, N.Y., or remote
Start Date: ASAP
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in technology-industry B2B-focused content development, including the scheduling and development of long-form reports, white papers, presentation decks, articles, etc.
- Strong writing and editing skills (successful completion of Channelnomics writing/editing test required)
- Advanced Excel skills, including facility with data cleaning and manipulation functions (VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, SUMPRODUCT, IFERROR, MATCH, etc.), charts and chart analysis, macros, pivot tables, data merging, conditional formatting, histograms, regression, data validation, data analysis, etc.
- Experience managing primary and secondary research programs from hypothetical inception through fielding, collection, and analysis using accepted qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Strong project management abilities and a proven ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadline pressure
- Experience managing freelancers and working with colleagues in a highly collaborative environment
- Knowledge of indirect-sales channels and common route-to-market models
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 applications, including SharePoint for organizing and collaborating on work product
- Familiarity with common online survey platforms such as Survey Monkey, Alchemer, etc.
- Experience working with DIY and full-service B2B survey panels
- Data visualization and infographic development skills using analysis and visualization tools such as Excel, R, Power BI, Tableau, SPSS, etc.
- BA/BS in Journalism, English, Communications, Business, or another related field