Channelnomics, a fast-growing business strategy and research firm with a dynamic, collaborative culture, is looking for a Staff Writer to produce high-quality reports, executive communications, blogs, PowerPoint presentations, and other materials.
The Staff Writer will work with Channelnomics’ team of expert consultants, analysts, and researchers to craft content for internal products and projects, and in support of client engagements and programs.
Location: Port Washington, N.Y., or remote
Start Date: May 1, 2021
The ideal candidate will be an expert wordsmith and storyteller, a team player who’s ready to give and receive feedback, and a stickler for meeting deadlines. Candidates should be great at multitasking, as we balance multiple projects at once. Those with knowledge of the enterprise technology market, go-to-market strategies and methodologies, and/or multi-level channel programs will receive preference.
- Create well-structured long- and short-form writing
- Translate concepts into multiple formats, including Word and PowerPoint
- Work with managers and teams on conceptualizing analyses and reports
- Conceptualize and produce blogs and other materials based on research data
- Support social media programs with high-impact content
- Ability to research and learn about a wide range of topics
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience working with content management systems
- Strong Word and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- BA/BS in English, Journalism, or another related field