Cloud Revenue Management Leader to Host Industry’s Largest Conference, March 11-13 in Orlando
Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN), the leader in cloud revenue management solutions, today announced it will host Rainmaker20, the industry’s premier revenue management conference, in March. Created to provide pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor and high-tech manufacturing companies with valuable insights about ways to maximize revenue at speed and scale across billions of revenue execution moments, Rainmaker20 is the largest annual gathering of Model N users and partners and revenue management thought leaders.
In addition to Model N’s Jason Blessing and Suresh Kannan, speakers at Rainmaker20 will include former NASA astronaut, Mike Massimino, a professor of mechanical engineering at Columbia University, and the Senior Adviser for Space Programs at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum – and the first person to tweet from space. Mike will participate in the opening keynote.
Other Rainmaker20 sessions will feature respected industry thought leaders and revenue management experts. Scheduled speakers include:
- John O’Brien – Former Senior Advisor to the Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Malcolm Penn – Chairman and CEO, Future Horizons
- John Shakow – Pharmaceutical government price reporting expert, King & Spalding
- Mike Townsend – Research Director, Life Sciences Commercial Strategies, IDC
- Larry Walsh – CEO and Chief Analyst, The 2112 Group
Read the entire press release, Cloud Revenue Management Leader to Host Industry’s Largest Conference, March 11-13 in Orlando, at finance.yahoo.com.