The 2112 Group Launches New Service Identifying the Right Channel Partners
2112 Profiler assesses a partner network to categorize solution providers into groups, detecting gaps in geographic and capabilities coverage, performance capacities, and recruitment needs
PORT WASHINGTON, NY, Sept. 29, 2015 – The 2112 Group, the leader in channel strategy and partner enablement, announces the availability of 2112 Profiler, a new service that correlates partner investment levels and performance rates, then maps attributes against the 2112 “3Cs” methodology to create ideal profiles based on the program design and objectives of a vendor.
“No two partners are alike,” said Lawrence M. Walsh, CEO and chief analyst of The 2112 Group. “Understanding how partners go to market, their value propositions, and the challenges they struggle with most can be the deciding factor in the overall success or failure of a channel program. What’s needed for vendors to achieve success in the channel is intelligence-driven identification of partners.”
Using 2112’s proprietary tools and methodologies, partners are profiled against a series of predefined metrics and attributes to determine the overall Capabilities, Competencies and Capacities of a vendor’s partner network. This intelligence is converted into prescriptive guidance on partner segmentation, channel performance potential, capabilities and coverage gaps, geographic coverage needs, enablement and incentive frameworks.
2112 Profiler delivers guided intelligence based on a catalog of collected data including: positive and negative traits of existing partners; required levels of investment; technology attributes; sales and marketing activities; and business development frameworks. Additionally, 2112 Profiler will produce a timeline for new and existing partners on how to achieve higher levels of success through business planning and growth initiatives by providing a strategic view of partner operations, opportunities, challenges and needs.
Deliverables of 2112 Profiler include, but are not limited to:
- Detailed data on individual partners’ operations, capacities, disciplines and practices, product and solution sales, and revenue and growth aspirations
- Profiles of partners by type – including technology, vertical and geographic groupings
- Assessment and identification of underperforming partner types and key performance indicators for accurate evaluations
- Mapping of the broader vendor/technology ecosystem in which a vendor’s partners operate
- Needs analysis of partners, in general and specific groupings, for more targeted marketing and engagement
- Recommendations for development of reference architectures to enable partners to drive attached sales and comprehensive systems
2112 Profiler complements 2112’s other products including 2112 Investor, a service that calculates the total cost of partnership and ROI expectations; 2112 Growth Calculator, a tool that vendors can use to help partners understand and plot strategic growth plans; and 2112 Assessor, an objective review of a vendor’s channel structure and operations.