The channel community continues to face challenges – this year in the form of political turmoil and growing budget deficits – but not enough to dampen its optimism. The latest Channel Chief Outlook research from The 2112 Group shows that most channel chiefs and senior channel executives have high expectations for their partners.
- Our full report features detailed data on:
- Channel challenges and opportunities
- Partner evaluation strategies
- Vendor investments in partner program growth
- Partner recruitment trends and goals
As per the 2020 Channel Forecast, solution providers continue to stay positive and make necessary adjustments as they navigate a challenging channel course. Citing those changes – and partners’ resilience – The 2112 Group echoes channel optimism, predicting that most partners will slightly outperform their subdued outlook by year’s end.
Check out the Channel Forecast report for insights on:
- Channel growth and profitability trends
- Sales cycles
- Technology growth segments
- Strategic partner investments
- Channel-vendor relations
- Performance expectations for the future