As vendors look ahead to the rest of 2021 and beyond, their channel chiefs are acting on the realization that COVID-19 has changed business models irreversibly. Our 2021 Channel Chief Outlook report reveals that the average vendor is pouring more resources into its channel programs and initiatives, offering partners expanded training and marketing support, and re-examining its go-to-market strategies.
The report features detailed data on:
- Channel growth expectations
- Partner incentives and influencers
- Vendor investments in partner program growth
- Partner recruitment trends and goals
In the 2021 Channel Forecast report, Channelnomics continues to analyze growth trends, sales cycles, product segments, service requirements, and strategic investments that are critical to the evolution of indirect technology sales. Though our findings diverge from pre-coronavirus predictions, they demonstrate the dynamism and resilience of channel partners, with many expecting to weather the storm and enjoy brighter days ahead.
Check out the Channel Forecast report for Channelnomics’ insights on:
- Channel growth and profitability trends
- Sales cycles
- Technology growth segments
- Strategic partner investments
- Performance expectations for the future
*The offer is limited to one internal presentation about the 2021 Channel Chief Outlook and Channel Forecast reports. A Channelnomics team member will contact you to schedule it upon purchase.